Volunteer in this Community
Ways we help in this Community
Donate to this Community
How you can help in this community
Hear More from this Community

Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good

Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!

Please enter your first name
Please enter your last name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter a valid zip code

Utility Assistance

We are able to assist with utility bills from Puget Sound Energy (PSE) and Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light.

Puget Sound Energy


All assistance is limited up to $300.00 maximum per household. To receive this one time a year assistance from PSE you must live in Pierce County and provide:

Please note: Prior to applying for Warm Home Fund assistance, contact your local federal energy assistance provider LIHEAP (www.liheap.org) and/or PSE HELP at (855) 798-4328 in order to apply for assistance and maximize the financial assistance you are able to receive.

Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light Company

Assistance is limited up to $150 per household and twice in a calendar year. Assistance is available to clients who are low-income, at or below 125% of the federal poverty guidelines, or suffering temporary financial crisis. To receive assistance you must live in Pierce County and provide:

Other Ways We Meet Need