We are able to assist with utility bills from Puget Sound Energy (PSE) and Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light.
Puget Sound Energy
WE ARE OUT OF FUNDS UNTIL JANUARY 2017
All assistance is limited up to $300.00 maximum per household. To receive this one time a year assistance from PSE you must live in Pierce County and provide:
- A copy of the shut-off notice (Urgent, Final, Disconnect) or an "Assistance Provider" notice. If one of these documents is not provided, we will not be able to assist you;
- Current and valid photo ID (or photocopies of the ID's) for all adults in the household age 17 and older;
- Separate proof of address for anyone 17 years or older in the household;
- Proof of all income coming into the home (pay stub, award letter, unemployment, etc.)
Please note: Prior to applying for Warm Home Fund assistance, contact your local federal energy assistance provider LIHEAP (www.liheap.org) and/or PSE HELP at (855) 798-4328 in order to apply for assistance and maximize the financial assistance you are able to receive.
- Customers who are on the Budget Payment Plan, and who have received a "Budget Removal" warning on their bill, may also qualify for assistance.
- Deposit fees may be paid if required for service turn-on.
Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light Company
Assistance is limited up to $150 per household and twice in a calendar year. Assistance is available to clients who are low-income, at or below 125% of the federal poverty guidelines, or suffering temporary financial crisis. To receive assistance you must live in Pierce County and provide:
- A "Notice for Termination" (Shut-Off notice) from Elmhurst;
- Current and valid photo ID (or photocopies of the ID's) for all adults in the household 17 and older;
- Separate proof of address for adults and children in the household;
- Proof of income (pay stub, award letter, unemployment, etc.)
- We only pay on past due amounts.