Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
We are able to assist with utility bills from Puget Sound Energy (PSE) and Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light.
Puget Sound Energy
WE ARE OUT OF FUNDS UNTIL JANUARY 2017
All assistance is limited up to $300.00 maximum per household. To receive this one time a year assistance from PSE you must live in Pierce County and provide:
- A copy of the shut-off notice (Urgent, Final, Disconnect) or an "Assistance Provider" notice. If one of these documents is not provided, we will not be able to assist you;
- Current and valid photo ID (or photocopies of the ID's) for all adults in the household age 17 and older;
- Separate proof of address for anyone 17 years or older in the household;
- Proof of all income coming into the home (pay stub, award letter, unemployment, etc.)
Please note: Prior to applying for Warm Home Fund assistance, contact your local federal energy assistance provider LIHEAP (www.liheap.org) and/or PSE HELP at (855) 798-4328 in order to apply for assistance and maximize the financial assistance you are able to receive.
- Customers who are on the Budget Payment Plan, and who have received a "Budget Removal" warning on their bill, may also qualify for assistance.
- Deposit fees may be paid if required for service turn-on.
Elmhurst Mutual Power & Light Company
Assistance is limited up to $150 per household and twice in a calendar year. Assistance is available to clients who are low-income, at or below 125% of the federal poverty guidelines, or suffering temporary financial crisis. To receive assistance you must live in Pierce County and provide:
- A "Notice for Termination" (Shut-Off notice) from Elmhurst;
- Current and valid photo ID (or photocopies of the ID's) for all adults in the household 17 and older;
- Separate proof of address for adults and children in the household;
- Proof of income (pay stub, award letter, unemployment, etc.)
- We only pay on past due amounts.